HOWTO Installation :: Trachtenberg Speed Math (TSM)
- You would have received a username and password from us.
- Surf to www.speed-math.com's Download page. There, click the "Download" link to download the Trachtenberg Speed Math software
website will prompt you to enter your username and password. Enter the
username and password as we provided you, and click OK. The download
- When the download is over, it's time to install the program.
- Double-click on the downloaded file.
- Windows Vista / Windows 7: click the "Run" button to continue.
Windows Vista / Windows 7: The User Account Control will ask you to permit installation.
Windows Vista: Click the "Allow" button
Windows 7: Click "Yes"
- The installation process will now start. Click "Next" to continue
- Click on "I accept the agreement" and then click the "Next" button.
- Click "Next".
- In the dialog below, you can change the location of the installation if you want, or leave it as it is. Click "Next"
- Click "Next" below unless you want to change the name in the Start Menu.
- Check all the information selected so far in the dialog below, then click "Install".
- The installation will start and complete.
- For Windows Vista and Windows 7, the Microsoft WinHelp32 needs to be updated. (Windows
XP users do not need this update and you would be finished by now.)
Click "OK" to continue
- Vista and Win 7 will bug you for more confirmation so go ahead and do it
Windows Vista: Click "OK"
Windows 7: Click "Yes"
- Next, accept Microsoft's licensing terms. Click "I Accept"
- The update will then be installed
...and completed. Click "Close"
- The installation is now completed. Click "Finish" to complete.
finishing the installation, the Readme.txt file automatically opens for
you to read.
A Trachtenberg Speed Math icon also appears on your desktop, for you to
double-click to start TSM. (see pic below)
You will also find that the installer has installed a menu on your
Start menu. You can launch TSM by selecting the menu item as shown
- On launching TSM, you'll see the dialog below. Click on the "Copy Site Code" button, paste it into an email, and mail it to us.
- We will reply and provide you with
a Site Key which you have to copy from the email, and then click on the
"Paste Site Key" button. This will paste the Site Key into the field as
shown below. Also, please copy the exact name as provided to you
in the email. As an example, the dialog box will look like below.
(Please note that your Site Code and Site Key will be different than
what is shown below.)
- If you paste anything incorrectly, then the following error message will appear.
- If you have pasted correctly, the message will not show and you are all
ready to start your adventures with Trachtenberg Speed Math.
- We welcome any feedback from you on this installation document. Thank you.