You can download the demo version to check out the software's features. Kindly take note that the demo version is a crippled version and does not have complete functionality.
- For Windows only. Macintosh and Linux not supported.
- Two-stage learning.
- Stage 1: Develop mastery over
simple mental math. Perform multiplication, division, doubling,
halving, addition, subtraction, odds & evens, numbers &
tens, units & tens ALL MENTALLY.
Uses timed flash system: question appears, time delay elapses, answer flashes.
- Stage 2: Learn speed math techniques: Speed Addition, Speed Multiplication, Speed Division, Squares, Square Roots. Speed multiply basic numbers using simple rules.
- Stage 1: Develop mastery over simple mental math. Perform multiplication, division, doubling, halving, addition, subtraction, odds & evens, numbers & tens, units & tens ALL MENTALLY.
- Dynamically generated questions. No limit!
- User-controlled timing system in stage 1. Allows those weaker in math to increase the time delay before answer flashes. Reduce time delay as you improve.
- Best time tracking in stage 2. Tells you how good you are getting.
- Traffic lights performance system: Lights change according to built-in score levels for Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced. Customizable.
- Custom questions: Create your own questions.
- Sound enabled: Get cheered as you practice.
- Numeric keypad speed typing. Learn not to look at the keypad while keying in numbers at high speeds. Develops typing speed while tracking performance.
- On-line help to teach
- Available for platforms:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- NOT available
- Windows 95/98/ME
- Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Virtual machines (VMWare, Virtualbox, Parallels, etc.)